The first English city guide about Ankara for tourists and expants, written for foreigners by foreigners. The authors wrote this travel guide from their own experience of living Turkey’s capital. The city is divided in chapters. Per area you will find map on which the highlights are marked. In the chapter the highlight and their background are explained. Pick out what interest you. The chapters can be read at random.
- In this book you will find:
- The most popular areas, their highlights and how to get there
- A summary of Ankara’s rich history
- Practical information about public transport, currency, emergency telephone numbers etc.
- Background stories
- What to do with kids
- What to do in the environments