This book gives upper-intermediate and proficiency students clear explanations and useful practice of English tenses and modals.
It is for learners who want to use their knowledge in real situations and exams. It helps learners not only practise what they have learnt but also test themselves.
- Detailed explanations both in English and Turkish
- Each unit has review parts. This enables the student to build a clear understanding.
- Note parts give broader explanations for the specific problem areas.
- Pictures, conversations and examples explain the use of form.
- Each rule has exercises. Each exercise has a remember part to remind the given rule.
- Tests for the exams
- for upper-intermediate and proficiency students.
- for university prep-classes
- for the exams.