Step-by-step instructions with callouts to MacBook photos that show you exactly what to do.
Help when you run into MacBook or OS X Lion problems or limitations.
Tips and Notes to help you get the most from your MacBook.
Full-color, step-by-step tasks walk you through getting and keeping your MacBook working just the way you want.
The tasks include:
• Managing and arranging your desktop
• Creating and navigating virtual workspaces in Mission Control
• Opening and organizing applications in Launchpad
• Accessing the Internet through wired, wireless, and cellular networks
• Communicating via email, instant message, audio, and video chat
• Troubleshooting system problems
• Entertaining with music and videos
• Keeping in touch and on-time with Calendars and Contacts
• Downloading and managing software from the App Store and other sources
• Sharing files, printers, and even scanners over your network connection
• Expanding your capabilities with peripheral devices
• Protecting and securing your data
• Recording video and publishing it instantly online